7/26/2007

We're Outta Here


I won't be online much for the next week. We leave Saturday morning and I have a ton to do beforehand. Shawn has a conference in Banff Canada (which is located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains) and I decided to tag along. I am so excited to get away and have some time alone, but will miss Alex terribly. It is the first time we will be leaving her, and going so far for so long has us all a little anxious. But she is looking forward to it too! She is staying with Grandma and with my sister. She is excited about spending the week with her cousins. They are so good to her and I know she will have a blast.

As you can see the scenery is amazing and I am looking forward to exploring the city, the mountains, the lakes and the countryside with camera in hand. I am sure I will have a plethora of photos when I return!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, you're rousing up another case of the "envies" in me! I'm sure it'll be challenging being away from Alex, but it should also be so great for you & Shaun. Have fun!

Colette said...

You will have a great time! It is so pretty there! I know it will be hard to leave Alex...but she will be so excited to see you when you gethome! Take lots of pics!! Have a safe trip! Maybe Julian will be here by the time you get home...good lord I hope so!!! Hugs

terilynnh2000 said...

OOooh what about ME?? What if I need to talk to you? You planned for Ya Ya's care, but never even considered mine!! Waaahhhhh! Have an amazing time!

Scott and Becky said...

I am so jealous! You will have an amazing time I am sure of it

Jodie said...

OHHHH, I am mostly jealous of your time near mountains. I never expected to miss them as much as I do. You will love it!! The pictures remind me of where I grew up in Wyoming and Idaho. It is just breathtaking!! Can't wait to see your pictures. Have a great time!

Wondering when you will find us said...

WOW! Look's great! Have a safe and happy trip!