2/11/2009

Eleven on 11

Cullen is 11 months old TODAY!!!!!

I thought I would take it as an opportunity to share his latest and greatest accomplishments as well as some things he does or enjoys.

At 11 months old, Cullen loves:
Playing and splashing in water
Listening and dancing to music
Climbing into anything, especially the diswasher
Wrestling
Snuggling
Playing with Alex and Hemmingway (our dog)
Banging or beating on anything

And Cullen can now:
Use a sippy cup
Eat almost all table food
Pass a ball back and forth
Wave goodbye
Play Peek-a-Boo
Clap
Do "so big"
Climb stairs
Shake his head yes and no...sometimes even appropriately
Say mama, dada, mom, dad, mommy, daddy, Allie, Ellie, more, doggie, hi, bah (and probably a few more I am foregetting)
Stand on his own for about 10 seconds at a time
Take several consecutives steps at a time (made it to 6 steps last night)

Other things about Cullen include:

He sleeps well. He has slept through the night since 6 months of age and puts himself to sleep with ease. No rocking or bottle needed, hooray!

Cullen has 8 teeth. He weighs 26 pounds. And wears a size 6 shoe!

Cullen has an very happy personality, as evident in all of his photos. He is very affectionate and often takes time out to come and offer "loves".

And I feel so incredibly blessed to call him my son!

7 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe that Cullen is 11 months old already. Where did the time go? He is so cute, Sue. I look at his pictures and they just make me so happy. I wish I could see you all more often. Love you!

Rebecca said...

Wow, that 's quite a list. He is just beautiful. I remember stopping by your house to drop somehting off and you told me about the call. It seems like just yesterday. He truly is a wonderful blessing.

Life with my BOYS! said...

Wow!!! 11 months, where does the time go!! I have to say that I am glad that I am not the only parent with a child who has big feet! Jake's first pair of baby shoes were a 5.5 and now at age 2 he is wearing a size 10 sneaker!! Boxes here we come!
:) Enjoy that lil guy!

Jen said...

Wow! I loved reading about all he can do - and of course I wondered about Emma and if she is doing similar things... is she walking? Does she have teeth? What is she already saying that her English speaking mama won't be able to understand???

terilynnh2000 said...

He's such a smart little guy. He has brought so much joy to so many in these 11 months. Could you please give him a huge snuggle from me?!?!?!

Missy said...

Wow, he is getting so big! Yeah, what is it about the dishwasher. Every kid love climbing into it!

Paulette said...

That-a-boy!! Way to go Cullen!!