2/26/2009

Cullen's First Haircut

Can you believe I did it? Are you all so proud of me? I know my mom is!

Last night we took Cullie for his first haircut. I was so surprised (though I shouldn't have been) at how well he did. No fussing and he even sat STILL through most of it. I was so very sad to see those baby curls dropping to the floor, but in the end even I have to admit that it looks much, much better. It was getting a bit wild! I still may try for those long curkscrew curls at some point though!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 1st Haircut
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like he enjoyed getting his first hair cut. He's go the most beautiful eyes!

Alison said...

very cute! he looked so well behaved :-)

terilynnh2000 said...

That boy is perfect in every way.

Jeana Hayes said...

He is just so adorable. I Don't know where those little babies went. It seems like those two little angels (you know his other half) only entered our world yesterday.

Brent & Jodie said...

Oh my goodness, he is so darned cute. Where did you take him? I love it!!

Jo said...

I just love pictures of this little boy. I can't wait till we adopt again! (Eventually!)

Life with my BOYS! said...

Such cute expression on his face!! He is so sweet!