10/21/2008

Oh Canada!

My mom and I are taking a road trip for the rest of the week. I have a conference in Toronto that I was planning to skip, but really needed to attend. So I begged my Mum to come along and Nanny for me :-) She agreed without hesitation, of course. So she and Cullen will no doubt be hitting the local shopping centers by day while I attend the conference. I am really excited as my mom and I haven't done anything like this in years!!! I am super bad with directions so pray we get there without going too much out of our way.

Daddy is in charge of Alex for the next few days. So apologies to Miss C if Alex comes into school dragging on Thur and Fri. It's not likely Daddy will have her to bed too early. And I should check on her cafeteria balance, I am guessing he is planning that she will be a "buyer" of lunch those two days and not a "bringer". And her hair. Oh heavens, what will he do with her hair????? And she has gym. Will he remember her sneakers and her library book on library day? And her doc appt on Friay?

Let it go, Sue. Let it go. They will be fine.

2 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

Oh have fun with your little boy and Mom!! What a great time, well after the conference, anyway...I am sure that Alex and Daddy will have great fun, ordering out and playing late!

Akbarhinq said...

Oh have fun with your little boy and Mom!! What a great time, well after the conference, anyway...I am sure that Alex and Daddy will have great fun, ordering out and playing late!