3/12/2008

Could this really be happening?????

Just found out about this little guy this afternoon. He was born yesterday. Were profiled and chosen this evening. Found out the news about 9pm. They want us in NYC in time for discharge tomorrow morning. It is all a blurr. We ran to Walmart about 10pm to grab a few necessities. Planning to head out around 2:30am and hopefully find a Chase bank in the morning. Meeting "M" at the hospital before her discharge. She sounds so lovely!!! I am in such a state of shock. Could this really be it? Could our journey be ending here? God I hope so! I pray so. "M" already signed most of her papers today. Bdad surrender is all set as well. Now we just need to dot the i's and cross the t's. Still won't believe it til we have him home. Little Man still doesn't have a name. We will work out that detail on the long car ride down. And Alex is so thrilled about the news of a little "brover"!!!!

Please join us in prayer that EVERYTHING goes well tomorrow! I will have my girlfriend, Lisa update the blog over the next couple days. Love to all ~Sue

7 comments:

Jodie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! We are just so beyond excited for all of you. This is amazing! Please keep us posted and call me when you can. This is the best news! I keep feeling all the emotions that we had when we were bringing our little ones home. It is so amazing. Enjoy every single moment. Can't wait to see pictures and find out what his name is. We love you!!

Lisa said...

Praise the Lord. Sue and Shawn, I could not be happier for you. Thank you for letting me be a part of this.

Paulette said...

Thrilled for you... How exciting!

BooMama said...

Sue, God is SO good - ALL THE TIME!! Praying for your safety in travel and for your new family of FOUR!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't God great! Can't wait to hear details!!! How exciting!!!!! YAY!!!!!Congrats to all of you!

Colette said...

OMG!!! You know I am praying! I am so thrilled for you! Teri and your little guy are only a week apart in age! HOW COOL IS THAT!!! Hugs and Blessings!!

Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear more! Wish I could be there to meet the little one asap!