3/08/2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday One and All. Not sure what it is about March, but we seem to be blessed with many, many birthdays. TODAY ALONE we celebrated Trey's (my nephew) 3rd birthday. Jack's (our former neighbor) 1st birthday. Madison's (my cousin'd little girl) 6th birthday. Nanie's (my grandmother) 80th birthday. My mom and brother-in-law's birthdays will be this week. And now we can add Elliana to the list of March birthdays! Talk about breaking the bank! So here are a few pics of the guests of honor...




















We also celebrated Brittany and Jason's recent wedding for those that were unable to attend the ceremony and reception in Ohio.

3 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

How exciting, what a great day of celebrations!

Colette said...

Your March sounds like our March! Always a good time!!!

Michelle said...

Wow... So many birthdays! Add my SIL, my niece & my nephew to the list.