3/13/2008

Cullen is on his way home to Rochester.

Hey there. What a wild day it has been. All of the waiting, praying and then happy crying. I spoke with Sue and Shawn at about 5:30 and they were in the car on their way home as one big happy family. They were not sure if they were going to drive straight through or stop off and spend the night somewhere. Sue said that it was the perfect day. Birth mom even walked them to the car to wish them well. I think that Sue is still in shock over the past 24 hours. I spoke with Allie also and she said she is so excited about her baby brother. She was going to help Mommy and Daddy.

They mentioned that everyone was dying to see Cullen so she said that tomorrow her house was open to anyone who wanted visit. I am sure that by tomorrow Sue will already be back online taking care of this blog herself. She is much better at the details than I am. This has been a wonderful journey to share with all of you. Elliana is also on her way home today. Mark your calenders for next years first birthday bash for Elliana and Cullen. May everyone arrive home safely.

Lisa

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Thanks for the update, Lisa! I can hardly wait to see Cullen. It will be awhile for me so I hope to get lots and lots of pictures!! Kiss that baby for me, Sue, and know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers!

Life with my BOYS! said...

Maybe the new wee ones will make the Easter Egg hunt!!?? Would love to see him in person such a sweet little face!!! Safe travel and look forward to hearing your story!! Thanks for the updates Lisa!
Molly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all! He is so beautiful. What a blessing. I am just so excited for all of you. I am sure Allie is enjoying being a big sister already.
Jeana

Paulette said...

What an amazing time! Life is a journey... and when something is meant to be.. it is evident!
Congratulations on your sweet adddition.

Jen said...

Oh, I am dying to meet him. Why oh why do we live so far away????

Colette said...

WOW...What anamazing few weeks! If I didn't have to go to work today...I would be driving to Rochester! You know that! Take lots of pictures girls!!! Hugs to all