6/16/2007

My Fearless Thrill Seeker

Sorry I missed everyone at the zoo today, but we had a fantastic day! Spent the whole day at SeaBreeze. The weather could not have been more perfect and the kids could not have had more fun. But something has been confirmed. My child is completely fearless! You would have thought I realized it when she was the only two year old in gymnastics class to brave (and LOVE) the trapeeze or when she was the only child in her preschool class to dare touch the live lobster (and then ask if she could eat it and touch its eyes).

Well, today she was a crazed person. Definite adreneline junkie! All the rides we couldn't coax her on last year, she couldn't get enough of this year. The higher, the better. The faster, the better. That kid just blows my mind!

Watch out Canada's Wonderland...here she comes!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! I can't wait for the pictures. There will be pictures, right? *giggle*

Sue said...

Actually....no pics! Can you believe it? After almost losing my brand new camera last weekend, I wasn't up to taking any chances.

But never fear, there will be a ton of pics in the next two weeks though between Alex's 3 birthday parties.

Michelle said...

Wow, sounds like you guys had a great time! I look forward to those adventures with Aidan.

Jodie said...

She is a little daredevil! Sounds like Emmalee. I can totally see her doing that in a couple of years. So fun!