6/11/2008

3 Months Old

It is so hard to believe that just three short months ago, we had no idea that Cullen was about to enter our lives. Cullen has completed our family in every way. I feel like he has been with us forever and can't imagine not having him in our lives. Maybe it's because I have carried him in my heart for so long. And just when I think it is impossible to love him any more, it happens. I am eternally grateful for these two blessings I call my children.
And I just had to share Cullen's latest trick. Sorry it's so dark, but I had to grab the camera in a hurry!

5 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

Happy Bday Cully! Love your new trick, even if you don't perform on demand. :)

Paulette said...

Yay Cullen!!! Way to Go!

Colette said...

WHat a great post! He is getting so big...and rolling over at 3 months!? Watch out!

Rebecca said...

The time sure flew by. He's precious. Getting strong too!

Jodi said...

What a cutey pie!