5/14/2008

180 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday marked 180 days until our WDW stay. Technically the cruise portion begins before that, but they suggest calling 180 days out to reserve character dining. So at 7am Shawn was on the phone. Alex is going to be in complete princess heaven!!!!!!!!!!! He managed to get two meals at Cinderella's Royal Table, Donald's Breakfast Safari in Animal Kingdom and dinners at Akershus Royal Banquet and Chef Mickey. He reserved seats at Playhouse Disney and bought tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

And the biggest treat of all will be Alex's two hours session at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where she will be transformed into a real life princess complete with hair, nails and costuming. I can't wait to see the excitement on her face!

Me...I just can't wait to spend 11 uninterrupted days with my husband and kids!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We recently got back from WDL and LOVED it. The BEST part (I mean other than experiencing it with my boys!) was watching all these little girls and their princess experiences! You will love, love, love every minute. It is ABSOLUTELY the happiest place on earth and COMPLETELY magical.

Jensboys

terilynnh2000 said...

I wanna be a Weird-en!!!!!! So very excited for you! Allie will be in hog-heaven!!!!!

Life with my BOYS! said...

O what fun you will have!!! I can not imagine the excitement for Allie when she has her transformation!!
Enjoy