5/14/2007

And then there were two...

So, I still haven't found my camera. I borrowed my father-in-law's last week to take some pics of the house. I was really reaching the point of frustration. I had opened every box possible in search of my missing camera. It was somehow lost in the move. So yesterday morning I moped around, rather annoyed that I wasn't immediately greeted with a "Happy Mother's Day" from my husband. (Alex remembered, she actually woke me up telling me it was Mudder's Day.) Alas, I was finally given my gift. Nothing could have been more perfect....a new camera!!!!!!! Thank you, Shawn.

So we had lunch and I opend the camera and fiddled with it for about 5 minutes before leaving for my inlaws. We get to my inlaws, and I give my father-in-law his camera back. He asked why I need his camera, when I have nearly the identical one. To which I told him that mine was apparently lost in the move. He chuckles and says "no it wasn't, I found it in one of my boxes last night." AHHHHHHH!!!!

Had I known this, it would have saved a lot of money. Now we supposedly can't return it. So what to do? Shawn suggested taking some pics with it and seeing which one I liked better, the old or new. If there wasn't much difference he would try to return the new one. So I did, and it takes fabulous pictures!!! Looks like I am keeping it!!!!!!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

Sweet Peace* said...

I love your photos and your new home is beautiful too....WOW!

Sweet Peace* said...

Thank you for your comment... my identity is intriging, eh? Hmmmmm. Many factors bore it within myself through my journey called life.
Thank you very much,
~Paulette

Jodie said...

Those pics are wonderful! What kind of camera did you end up with?

MyKidsMom said...

Thanks. It's the Sony Cyber-shot H7. I really like the featuers on it.

Now I have to e-bay my Kodak z740.