1/10/2007

AED anyone?

Oh my, am I ever out of shape! My sister and I decided to try out a fitness class hosted by a local church. I thought, "sure...how hard could it be, right?" Boy was I in for a shock! At one point I asked my sister if she had an Automated External Defibrillator in her purse. And the moves they do! Talk about dancing to the beat of a different drum. I was all over the place, kicking left while they were doing lunges and doing the two step while they were doing the side step. I thought that was bad enough...then the instructor announces "doubletime ladies". Let's just say it wasn't a pretty site.

And even though I could barely climb out of bed this morning, I am going to accept the challenge of returning. I must do something to get in better shape! So I (along with a billion other poor souls this time of year) have decided it's time. No more starting next monday. Today is the day. I WILL eat better, I WILL excersize, and I WILL lose weight!

Wish me luck, I am going to need it!

2 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

Amen sister!! Woo Hoo! I vow to use exercise as a means to deter my ache for baby number 2-- oh and to lose weight..just think the first may motivate me more......
Congrats on the first step!

terilynnh2000 said...

Time for a new post! It's not like your busy selling a house, working full time, taking care of your family, preparing to adopt, and what not. :) xoxo Miss ya!