7/15/2008

4 Month Check-up

Cullen had his 4 month check-up today and along with it a set of shots. Poor little guy. Of course he screamed and of course it tore my heart out. But nothing a quick bottle and a kiss from sister couldn't cure.

At 4 months, he is 16 lbs 11oz and 25.5 inches long. Only in the 70th or so percetnile, but still a giant compared to his petite sister who was 13 lbs 6 oz at that age!


Ok, now we are off to Carrabba's for dinner and my mom's house for cake. Hopefully the little guy isn't terribly fussy!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Jeremiah had his first shots last week. The bottle "cured" him too. He seems like the perfect size to me:) Love Carraba's, enjoy!

Paulette said...

Where is the time flying?
WOW!!
Happy Birthday too!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Ahhh!! Glad all went well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope u enjoyed your day!

Colette said...

4 Month!!!! I can't stand it! I was looking at his weight and height and I had to get my claender to see where Julian was at that point...Not too far off...alomst a pound heavier Julian was and a half inch longer. So 17lbs and 12oz and 26 inches long! My guess he and Julian will be playing against each other in their High School Football days or basketball, or tennis...of Lacross...LOL Love those chunky baby boys!!!