2/07/2008

Return to Neverland


For two years, Alex was obsessed with Dorothy (from The Wizard of Oz). I think we went through 4 costumes at the very least. Halloween lasts all year long in our house! So this past year she has moved on to Peter Pan. Everything is about Peter, Wendy, Tink, Capt Hood and the lost boys. I have to admit being a bit worried when she started tying up all of her dolls. Thought perhaps we had the makings of a little sociopath. Until I realized she was reenacting a scene from Peter Pan.

Of course I searched high and low, heaven and earth to find a Wendy nightgown...only to find that they do not exist. So out of desperation, I asked a friend make a replica. She did (Thanks Naomi) and Alex could not have been happpier with it!!!! I wonder if she will ever take it off...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sue... cute nightgown!

BTW, did you get the email I sent you the other day about your profile? I think you might not be getting mine cuz I also emailed you back last summer when I started car shopping again, but didn't receive a response.

Scott and Becky said...

Who cares if she takes it off - it is beautiful!

terilynnh2000 said...

Love it!!! Beautifull!!!!!

Sue said...

Michele, I got them and responded both times...weird?

Jodie said...

She is such a doll!!